cannot use your speed test-even calling your tech assistance!
kennhon

can't use your speed test! even called tech guy-no go,either... used another service it said 13 Mbps down--- 7Mbps up  i am supposed to have 20/20 up and down

0 Likes
Re: cannot use your speed test-even calling your tech assistance!
somegirl
Champion - Level 3
Which speed test are you referring to? Why are you unable to use it? Is there a particular error you are getting?
0 Likes
mleduc35651
Contributor - Level 2

Also, from the use of "your" I get the impression you are expecting a response from Verizon. At the top of each forum you will see  this notice "These Forums are a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. If you need an answer from Verizon directly please Contact Us."

You may or may not get a response from Verizon. There are a few employees who try to help now and then but you are best to give a more detailed explanation of your issue and see if other forum members can give you some guidance.

@kennhon wrote:

can't use your speed test! even called tech guy-no go,either... used another service it said 13 Mbps down--- 7Mbps up  i am supposed to have 20/20 up and down

VZ_Kim
Contributor - Level 2

Hi kennhon, sorry about your speed issues. If you're still having trouble, please send me a personal message with your acct name, address and contact # so we can do further troubleshooting and possibly have a network technician check the connection if necessary.

0 Likes