Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

cannot use your speed test-even calling your tech assistance!

kennhon
Contributor
Contributor

cannot use your speed test-even calling your tech assistance!

Message 1 of 4
(4,872 Views)

can't use your speed test! even called tech guy-no go,either... used another service it said 13 Mbps down--- 7Mbps up  i am supposed to have 20/20 up and down

3 REPLIES 3
somegirl
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Re: cannot use your speed test-even calling your tech assistance!

Message 2 of 4
(4,851 Views)
Which speed test are you referring to? Why are you unable to use it? Is there a particular error you are getting?
--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
mleduc3565
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Message 3 of 4
(4,795 Views)

Also, from the use of "your" I get the impression you are expecting a response from Verizon. At the top of each forum you will see  this notice "These Forums are a peer-to-peer support channel in which users help other users. If you need an answer from Verizon directly please Contact Us."

You may or may not get a response from Verizon. There are a few employees who try to help now and then but you are best to give a more detailed explanation of your issue and see if other forum members can give you some guidance.

@kennhon wrote:

can't use your speed test! even called tech guy-no go,either... used another service it said 13 Mbps down--- 7Mbps up  i am supposed to have 20/20 up and down

VZ_Kim
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 4 of 4
(4,720 Views)

Hi kennhon, sorry about your speed issues. If you're still having trouble, please send me a personal message with your acct name, address and contact # so we can do further troubleshooting and possibly have a network technician check the connection if necessary.

Kim
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title