Switch Account

comixology slow down

Highlighted
Contributor JashSmash
Contributor
Message 1 of 3
(2,029 Views)

Is anyone else on verizon home internet having a problem downloading in the comixology mobile apps? The downloads are either incredibly slow or end in errors.

I contacted comixology directly first and they said verizon is the source of the slow down. I checked them by trying to dowload through my AT&T wireless data plan and on a cablevision network and both networks were faster.

How do I get verizon to fix this issue??

2 REPLIES 2
Contributor User18765910
Contributor
Message 2 of 3
(1,971 Views)
I have the same issue on fios. Downloading is painfully slow but if I switch to AT&T LTE downloads take seconds.
Contributor lspivack
Contributor
Message 3 of 3
(1,927 Views)

Same here, but we're certainly not alone. A quick Google of "comxiology fios slow" shows that many people are having this problem. When I switch to Verizon LTE downloads are very fast, but then I'm eating into my cellular data.

I reached out to comixology but have not heard back. I figure since they are the ones losing revenue here that it is their problem.

Then again, I can switch to comcast and make it Verizon's problem.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.