couldn't choose " Internet 75 Mbps Router Included" plan
Gambrills

Hi, I'd like to change my plan to " Internet 75 Mbps Router Included", but couldn't select it on screen.  Is there any phone number I can call for an assistance?

Thanks,

0 Likes
Re: couldn't choose " Internet 75 Mbps Router Included" plan
jonjones1
Legend

@Gambrills wrote:

Hi, I'd like to change my plan to " Internet 75 Mbps Router Included", but couldn't select it on screen.  Is there any phone number I can call for an assistance?

Thanks,

http://www.verizon.com/Fios I believe has an ordering line. But be careful.

are you a subscriber already? If a new subscriber it’s best to order via online to avoid the $99 install charges. If already a customer this special deal may not apply to you.

what ever you do, get everything in writing. Do not take the word of the online sales people. They are trying to make a sale and will tell you anything to snag your account.

make sure to look on line for total cost per month. The first invoice is normally more with pro rata but should be stable after that. Do not take any contracts. You will be locked in for two years and there is a hefty early termination fee of $350 even if it’s verizons fault for not delivering service you contracted for. So be careful.