customer service question
donraja5

I just ordered new internet service and they were great during signing up but i still dont have internet but they are starting my billing today. I tried calling them and was on wait for 17 min and finally got somoene who was looking in to my account and not sure hung up on me or got disconnected but didn't even call me back and i tried same again and waited 28 min with no luck and i couldnt stay on phone so i had to hang up. now i am calling again and its been 16 min. worst customer service ever. 

0 Likes
Re: customer service billing question
jonjones1
Legend

@donraja5 wrote:

I just ordered new internet service and they were great during signing up but i still dont have internet but they are starting my billing today. I tried calling them and was on wait for 17 min and finally got somoene who was looking in to my account and not sure hung up on me or got disconnected but didn't even call me back and i tried same again and waited 28 min with no luck and i couldnt stay on phone so i had to hang up. now i am calling again and its been 16 min. worst customer service ever. 

Amazing that for a telephone company their phones don't work 😀

Did you login to your account to see if you do indeed have service?

how do you know they are billing you?

did you have self install? Yep they send you the equipment via UPS and you just follow the instructions. Pretty easy.

1-800-VERIZON or try this link https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

0 Likes