Switch Account

customer service question

customer service question

Contributor donraja5
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(433 Views)

I just ordered new internet service and they were great during signing up but i still dont have internet but they are starting my billing today. I tried calling them and was on wait for 17 min and finally got somoene who was looking in to my account and not sure hung up on me or got disconnected but didn't even call me back and i tried same again and waited 28 min with no luck and i couldnt stay on phone so i had to hang up. now i am calling again and its been 16 min. worst customer service ever. 

1 REPLY 1
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 2 of 2
(399 Views)

@donraja5 wrote:

I just ordered new internet service and they were great during signing up but i still dont have internet but they are starting my billing today. I tried calling them and was on wait for 17 min and finally got somoene who was looking in to my account and not sure hung up on me or got disconnected but didn't even call me back and i tried same again and waited 28 min with no luck and i couldnt stay on phone so i had to hang up. now i am calling again and its been 16 min. worst customer service ever. 

Amazing that for a telephone company their phones don't work 😀

Did you login to your account to see if you do indeed have service?

how do you know they are billing you?

did you have self install? Yep they send you the equipment via UPS and you just follow the instructions. Pretty easy.

1-800-VERIZON or try this link https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.