disappointed
yves

i have had Fios for the last 6 months and i love it but now that i'm moving i have been force to cancel my account because verizon doesn't care enough about my account enough to do ANYTHING about letting me keep my service. i have been asked by their reps to go door to door and personally see who has fios.. really.. a communications company is not capable to communicating accross departments and have resorted to the customer doing there work? the worst part about this is that it seems that Fios is TOO good for me.. that there's nothing i can do to get it... i have failed to understand Verizons strategy in this because it seems to oppose any sort of economic scale that i was ever taught... again i write this express concerns with Verizon and i truly hope they change there ways in conducting customer care... i have never felt more rejected then i did by FiOS.. this is a bit ridiculous.

0 Likes
Re: disappointed
VZ_JoeD
Contributor - Level 1

I apologize for the way your feeling here

If I understand correctly you are moving and not sure if FIOS is availible in the new location. Have you had a chance to check

https://www22.verizon.com/ForYourHome/GoFlow/NationalBundles/BundleQualify.aspx

If I can assist you with more information please feel free to post or send a Private Message.

0 Likes