downloaded a 30 sec vid from cell phone>email>computer; won't play now;" server execution failed"
Paul555

I was away from hom when I recorded a 30 second video with my Verizon cell (not a smart phone).  I sent that vid to my email address, then downloaded the video from email to a place on my computer.  I opened the video to check if it worked, and at that time, it did play.  I came home, and today I tried to play that video and it wouldn't play.  I re-sent it from phone to email to computer again; from email I clicked "download to my computer", then selected "Save As", and selected a folder in my pictures.  In other attempts to save to computer, I've tried to save to my desktop & to my video.  When I try to "play" from any of those locations, it won't play.  I cleared all of those videos from computer, and tried again - still won't play.

When I try to play it, it tries to open & process, but eventually times out and gives me a message:  "Server Execution Failed"

It worked from a place away from home; it doesn't work from home.  I checked my wifi connection and I am connected to my home wifi.  I have internet access to other web pages, so I am connected.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Paul

0 Likes