downloaded a 30 sec vid from cell phone>email>computer; won't play now;" server execution failed"

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

downloaded a 30 sec vid from cell phone>email>computer; won't play now;" server execution failed"

Message 1 of 1
(263 Views)

I was away from hom when I recorded a 30 second video with my Verizon cell (not a smart phone).  I sent that vid to my email address, then downloaded the video from email to a place on my computer.  I opened the video to check if it worked, and at that time, it did play.  I came home, and today I tried to play that video and it wouldn't play.  I re-sent it from phone to email to computer again; from email I clicked "download to my computer", then selected "Save As", and selected a folder in my pictures.  In other attempts to save to computer, I've tried to save to my desktop & to my video.  When I try to "play" from any of those locations, it won't play.  I cleared all of those videos from computer, and tried again - still won't play.

When I try to play it, it tries to open & process, but eventually times out and gives me a message:  "Server Execution Failed"

It worked from a place away from home; it doesn't work from home.  I checked my wifi connection and I am connected to my home wifi.  I have internet access to other web pages, so I am connected.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Paul

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.