downloading VISS for another computer
Lwilliams027

I have been using Verizon Internet Security Suite on my PC for a year.  Just bought a new one and can't figure out how to download it for this one.  My subscription says its for up to 3 computers...have only been using it on one so far.  Help?

0 Likes
Re: downloading VISS for another computer
Hubrisnxs
Legend

Look for this ICON on your desktop of the PC you are trying to download VISS to.

If you see it, then simply double click it and you'll be able to download the VISS.  You'll see it on the first page after it opens (be patient it loads slow on my machine) 

IF you don't have the icon, then you can go download it by clicking here or visiting http://www.Verizon.com/inhomeagent

0 Likes
blueagle1

I have not been able to download VISS for my new computer using inhomeagent.

Does any one know how to do this?

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

if it doesn't let you download it there, then you can sign in at www.myverizon.com   and after you sign in you'll see your bill on the right, a banner ad underneath that, and then you'll see account actions.  one of them will say manage broadband essentials and extra's.   follow those links to read the TOS and Activate the VISS on the computer.

0 Likes
blueagle1

That doesn't work like nothing else.  a call to Verizon is worth less since they do not have live people.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

you have to log in with the main verizon account, not a sub account and it should be there.

if it isn't - then log in with your main user account, and then open this link afterwards.

https://essentialsandextras.verizon.com/app-cust-selfservices/myvz/welcome.do

Verizon has live support agents, I reach one when I call 800-VERIZON 

you can also open a chat support by clicking on contact us at the bottom of the page.

0 Likes