fios aviability data base error? neighbor has fios but my address does not.
shahsmerdis1

Hi everyone, 

For some reason my neighbor has fios, and I see the fios panel on the street, but for some reason it says its not avilable. I saw the local tech on the street working my my neighbors property, kindly spoke to him if he thinks he could get fios to me, and he said yeah, it will be a bit of work but its do able.  Certainly easy compared to other buildings where they have to go underground.

I'ma about 1000 foot from my neighbor and the street but its a realtive easy run since it goes through a woodys area that is a priviate road and minimal foot traffic.  another neighbor that follows that path has a copper line, that he can hook onto. I think might only take them 1-2 hours.  plus he said he can hook on to my old copper line and use it as pull wire.

I think its because my address is out of sequence with my neighbors  and some how my address was not put into the system.  everyone i spoke to social media support, sales rep. putting dont seem to do anything. 

The rep made a few calls for me, found someone who said they are willing to do it just need premission (I assume its the subcontractor, or tech who does the installing) . He mentioned he was getting a run around to enable it in the system. He is going above and beyond to help me out.  I'm wondering are there some key words or titles that need to be made award to allow the sales team to process the order? thank you 

any help would be great. 

0 Likes
Re: fios aviability data base error? neighbor has fios but my address does not.
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi shahsmerdis,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes