fios tv online not working
wattsm

I can't seem to login the fios tv online service. Every time I try to log into a site with my verizon account like adult swim, comedy central, or even the premiums  channels which I'm subscibed to for my tv; I just get the pick your subscriber screen over and over again even though I logged in already. Yes I'm using the right account and I tried to delete cookies but I don't know exactly which cookies I'm suppose to delete. No one on the boards seems to get a clear answer other then the vague clear your cache and cookies. I'm using safari on a mac and I would just like to know whoever had this problem and fully got it RESOLVED by verizon what they had to do to get fios tv online fully functioning.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: fios tv online not working
dail92
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I am albe to login to verizon.net with no problem since I use the site every month to pay my verizon bill.  I just can not use the tvonline function with adultswim.com.  I do not know if it works with other station since I have not tried because I'm not interested in their content.  

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

I had a similiar problem like that, and it turned out it was my browser,  I was using Firefox originally, and the website did not like it for some reason (although I heard others use it without a problem) but when I did the exact same steps using google chrome or ie it went through just fine.   So try another browser if you are sure you are using the right credentials.   The right credentials should display your fios bill when you sign in at www.myverizon.com     if you go there and can't see your bill with those credentials then you may be using the wrong info.     

0 Likes
dail92
Enthusiast - Level 2

I having the same problem as the first person posted.  I just installed google chrome, and I still having the same problem.  The problem is that I can not get pass the log in screen.  I chose Verizon as my provider then enter my Verizon info and come back to the chose your provider screen with Verizon being highlighted.  In the past, I used to have to allow 3rd party cookies to log in, but nothing seems to work now.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

@dail92 wrote:

I having the same problem as the first person posted.  I just installed google chrome, and I still having the same problem.  The problem is that I can not get pass the log in screen.  I chose Verizon as my provider then enter my Verizon info and come back to the chose your provider screen with Verizon being highlighted.  In the past, I used to have to allow 3rd party cookies to log in, but nothing seems to work now.

Log into http://my.verizon.com/ . Do you have difficulties with logging in that site as well, or no? If you do manage to log in via the MyVerizon page, keep the MyVerizon page open and then visit the streaming site again. Good bet it'll log in from that point.

0 Likes
dail92
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I am albe to login to verizon.net with no problem since I use the site every month to pay my verizon bill.  I just can not use the tvonline function with adultswim.com.  I do not know if it works with other station since I have not tried because I'm not interested in their content.  

0 Likes
eddieholiday

Three years later and this problem has not been solved publicly?  I was just watching verizon tv on my tablet tried to switch over to the computer.  It logs in fine but when I try to watch a channel I get this error "We're experiencing problems trying to play this video. Please try again in a few minutes."  I've tried with both firefox and internet explorer the most common browsers used today....  If you're going to offer this benefit at least have it working if not maybe you should take it down entirely.  Its rather annoying.  I missed my show now.  I feel bad for World Cup viewers.

0 Likes
Freeman_B

I also have this problem.  Can someone fix this please?

0 Likes
Deuce3
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm totally frustrated with fios tv online. The content I get on a network such as ABC is not the same as the content that I get on my tv.  And most of the other networks I've tried either take me directly to their VOD selection or I just get a black screen.  And yes, I've tried using IE, Chrome & Firefox.  Wanted to watch football game last week and turned the tv over to the wife thinking I could watch it on ABC on my computer. NO SUCH LUCK CHARLIE!  Instead the ABC feed was a show called Chris & Steven... or Steven & Chris.  No matter... I was totally frustrated and while trying to find something else to watch I was stymied by the problems I previously mentioned.  Also found the Verizon Video Manager a useless product which never delivered on what it promised to do. Uninstalled that after a few months of getting told that it couldn't play whatever YouTube clip I had downloaded.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes