Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

free online storage

Agee
Contributor
Contributor

free online storage

Message 1 of 6
(1,504 Views)

I've been with verizon for 3 years and backed-up loads of files into the free online storage.  There's no longer a link under services and I need to access my files. Please advise. Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
ShawnWCummings
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: free online storage

Message 2 of 6
(1,493 Views)

I signed up last month, and didn't see any references to free online storage.  How much space did Verizon originally give you?

If it's gone, there are dozens of options out there now-a-days.  I've been a long time fan of Dropbox.

JOSEm441
Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V

Message 3 of 6
(1,473 Views)

Agee is this the "free" storage you are referencing? 

http://www22.verizon.com/support/residential/internet/fiosinternet/general+support/essentials+and+ex...

If a forum member gives an answer you like, please give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem. Thanks !!!
http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Fix-for-Missing-Inbox-sent-folders-etc-with-Internet-Explorer-11/m-p/647399
Hubrisnxs
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 4 of 6
(1,455 Views)

verizon does 250mb for free, like most providers.  Others like dropbox have bigger storage, and yeah there are a lot of choices.  easy sign up and downloads.   It should be there though, I am also having trouble accessing it, but it's easier to just go download something else for me.  

Agee
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 6
(1,407 Views)

The link sent me in the right direction. Thank you! The web app was hidden well. Here are the steps I took:

My services, broadband essentials & extras, my subscriptions (Verizon online backup and sharing 250MB), launch web app

reneemv
Contributor
Contributor

Message 6 of 6
(1,318 Views)

Thank you I have spent hours looking for this and a lot of wasted time with an unhelpful Verizon rep.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title