internet discounts, gone.
macgig
Contributor - Level 1

so I had internet only, 50/50, for $35 a month. great deal. it recently went to $50. now my last $10 discount is gone, so the bill is now $60/month.

yet on your website, you offer 50/50 internet (same thing Ive had for years) only for $39.99. why cant I get this price again? Ive been with verizon for years, always pay my bill on time, and that seems to get me nothing... my prices go up, and new customers get lower prices?

0 Likes
Re: internet discounts, gone.
jonjones1
Legend

@macgig wrote:

so I had internet only, 50/50, for $35 a month. great deal. it recently went to $50. now my last $10 discount is gone, so the bill is now $60/month.

yet on your website, you offer 50/50 internet (same thing Ive had for years) only for $39.99. why cant I get this price again? Ive been with verizon for years, always pay my bill on time, and that seems to get me nothing... my prices go up, and new customers get lower prices?

Those are new customer pricing. Obvious Verizon wants to entice people to get the service at reduced rates. The present customers prices subsidize those deals.

however did you check and see the new Verizon gigabyte service. Many present customers have been able to upgrade for around $80 total. You might want to look into it.

Good Luck

0 Likes