labor charges??
HappyBunny

Just had new service installed and my internet wasn't working after 10 days. Got an appointment a couple of days later with an agent and she NEVER MENTIONED there would be a labor charge!! Why are you charging your customers to fix something that is your responsibilty? Technican came and within minutes said the router just needed an update file. Now I have a charge for $137 for labor. This is ridiculous. I would like a refund or my service cancelled. 

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: labor charges??
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer support group.

You'll get a much better reaction by contacting customer support.

0 Likes
Re: labor charges??
nla11

Hey there, I recently had the same issue too and to my surprise, you and I are not the only one encountering these charges. Just browsed around the forum for a bit and you would notice a lot of people are getting these fees too. Mine was about an outlet did not get installed properly during the first time installation. I brought this concern up to the customer support already. It appears that whenever a technician "comes inside" your house for any maintainance services regardless whether it was Verizon's faults or not, they will charge you a labor fee if you do not have some in-home maintainance plan. 

0 Likes