Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
So recently I had just bought a new laptop and for a while it worked fine with the internet. However a day or two, the interent became very slow and often says "limited connectivity". It even shows that it has strong strength (always 5 bars). When it does say limited connectivity, sometimes im not even able to go on internet. If i disconnect and connect again, it would work fine for about 15 minutes but once again say limited connectivity. I don't know what is happening since all the other computers in my house are working fine with the wireless. There is 1 laptop, 1 desktop and 1 tablet (which we barely use). All of them work fine.
I called verizon before but they just said something is wrong with the router and we would have to reset it. But i really dont want to go through the hassle of resetting it again. Please help?
Given that all your other devices are working properly it seems the problem is with your new laptop, not with your router.
As a troubleshooting step you might try connecting your Dell to your router via Ethernet. If that works properly I would suggest you look to Dell for help troubleshooting what's wrong with the wifi service in your laptop.