Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

mi424-wr router issues

desert_raccoon
Contributor
Contributor

mi424-wr router issues

Message 1 of 3
(612 Views)

Today i came home and i wasnt connected to my wifi. My devices were all asking for the password. I typed it in correctly but it says that it is wrong. the power went out yesterday and i dont know if that had anything to do with it. i have reset my router and devices but i still cant connect. i am sure that i entered the password correctly. what should i do?

2 REPLIES 2
Hubrisnxs
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: mi424-wr router issues

Message 2 of 3
(606 Views)

double check what password it wants by going to www.verizon.com/repair     click retreive wifi settings.    

Hokiedad
Bronze Contributor I
Bronze Contributor I

Re: mi424-wr router issues

Message 3 of 3
(605 Views)

Hi Desert racoon,

We had the same problem recently following a couple power outages. I called and they suggested a hard reset, which is pressing the resessed button in back of the router for several seconds. All of your personalized settings will need to be re-entered.

This worked for a while but after yet another power outage, the hard reset no longer fixed anything and we had to run by the local store to swap ours for a new router.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title