Switch Account

military discounts

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

military discounts

Message 1 of 2
(1,016 Views)

Military discounts are so missleading.  I was told that we can only get military discounts on our wireless acct but today I was told fios does offer military discounts.  I have wireless, internet and cable services with verizon.  I just added two more cell phones lines to the account so I pay verzion a good amount a month.  Isn't there any bundles for families like us??

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: military discounts

Message 2 of 2
(997 Views)

@sandyseda wrote:

Military discounts are so missleading.  I was told that we can only get military discounts on our wireless acct but today I was told fios does offer military discounts.  I have wireless, internet and cable services with verizon.  I just added two more cell phones lines to the account so I pay verzion a good amount a month.  Isn't there any bundles for families like us??

https://members.veteransadvantage.com/verizon-fios

However this must have been done when signing up for service.

i receive the Verizon Wireless Veterans discount 15% off the plan. Which never expires.

but there is hoop jumping involved to receive that.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.