Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

new fios internet install today 75/30 very slow even after remote desk top support

onekillerbee
Contributor
Contributor

new fios internet install today 75/30 very slow even after remote desk top support

Message 1 of 3
(826 Views)

didnt work right from the start.  Not a good start in the verizon relationship . 30s download speed and .8 uploI would say a far cry from what was promised also the fios tv remote responce is very slow I dont understand that one at all. anyone havin similar problem? wired or wireless same thing. 😞

2 REPLIES 2
aliasneo
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: new fios internet install today 75/30 very slow even after remote desk top support

Message 2 of 3
(800 Views)

You have a FIOS quantum plan

it is one of the best packages

run the FIOS optimizer on your pc and also check if your PC meets the FIOS requirements

if still issue persists call 1 800 837 4966 or initiate a Live Chat with Verizon Tech support

“I am a Verizon employee but my comments and thoughts are my own.”
Hubrisnxs
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: new fios internet install today 75/30 very slow even after remote desk top support

Message 3 of 3
(756 Views)

an overwhelming majority of people get their proper speeds with fios especially when hardwired.

Get hardwired

Do a test at http://speedtest.verizon.net

Post the speed results here

Click Details and post the detailed results here.

st analysis.jpg

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title