Switch Account

new to Verizon

Highlighted
Contributor JacobWagschal
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(3,495 Views)

Hey guys I'm {edited for privacy}new to Verizon Fios, everything else I use is Verizon but i just started trying to use their internet and so far so good. I just had one question, does anyone know how to speed up their wifi? I hear there are little tricks to help make your internet speed even faster, wasn't sure if this was true or not. I checked out the Verizon site itself, and watched the video, can someone check it out as well and let me know if there is anything else? Thanks!

http://bit.ly/28Szi5D

3 REPLIES 3
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III
Message 2 of 4
(3,460 Views)

If you have an Android phone, download WiFi analyzer app.

It can give you info to include optimum channel.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 3 of 4
(3,454 Views)

Quite amusing that they only mention b/g/n  Guess they've forgotten that the G100 supports AC too.

Silver Contributor III Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III
Message 4 of 4
(3,341 Views)

@viafax999 wrote:

Quite amusing that they only mention b/g/n  Guess they've forgotten that the G100 supports AC too.

I was going to guess that they made the video before they offered the G1100, but it was uploaded on Jan 10, 2014. I think the G1100 was around then. I'm not quite sure.

[Be nice! We are mostly fellow Verizon customers.
My setup: 75/75 Mbps; Linux router (2x 1Gbps ports) + iptables; Linksys WRT1900ACS in Bridge Mode]
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.