onlne support is insultin and plays games with you.
johnmantsch
Enthusiast - Level 1

I contacted online support because I purchased the FiOS GigE Wireless "N" Router from Verizon off the website. The product information sheet states 300 MPS wireless connectivity; but inb the router's config for wireless settings it states, 802.11n (130 Mbps). I have a 300 MPS card, connects @ 130MPS.

But instead of getting help, I got the runaround; an empty promise and support people that made we wait sometimes 5 minutes in betwee responses. I was chating one time for over 4 hours and still have no resolution. I got ased the same questions over and over again. They tried to deceive me.(or they really do not know what the talk about and just give an answer to sut you up).

I even asked one guy..well here is the quote:

JOHN MANTSCH(20:55:27): So you advertise a router that does 300 Mbps for wireless, but say that is does not exist?

Jaipal(20:57:52): Yes.

Really? WOW!.

They remoted into my PC, looked at settings and all. I got lots of answers, but they were all wrong.

They tried telling me because my Internet is on the 75/25 plan I won't get 300 Mbps on the wireless on my Wireless LAN. HUH? Basic networking people.

If any "support" person wouldl ike to see my chat transcripts, please let me know.  I am just about to ready pay your dumb termination fee, even though I have a new 2 year agreement because I upgraded; just so I do not have to deal with being insulted and jerked around when I call support.

Oh, and please do not pull the"let me get a supervisor trick. Your suppor people did that and while I was in the "supervisor" queue; the supervisor asked me to wait while he got a suporvisor? What was that? Seriously? more insults.more games.

I am fed up with Verizon. Being a long term, (over 6 years) customer of TV Internet and Wireless servies means nothing to you people. I have given your company well over $14,000.00 in the years I have been with Verizon. This is how I get treated!!!??

0 Likes
Re: onlne support is insultin and plays games with you.
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested from your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes