poor customer service
sarita988

“ My internet service went out on 8/14/18. I called customer service and was on hold for 1 hour and 5 minutes. A rep finally came on the phone and told me to unplug everything, reboot the router, tap the wire ends twice for another hour. Then I was told, that a tech would come out on 8/15/18 between 12 noon and 2pm. On 8/15/18, I get another text, saying the date has changed to 8/17/18 between 3pm – 5pm. This is very unacceptable. This is 4 days without internet, phone, TV. My bill is paid on time! I work from home. My job is depended on my internet service. I have only been on FIOS for a short time and can not wait to get off. I was told because of the fiber optic cables, that my service would be better than Comcast. That was a LIE! The rep told me the delay is because of my fiber optic cables. Because of your incapability to service efficiently your own equipment, I must find somewhere to work!

0 Likes
Re: poor customer service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sarita988,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes