questions about sign up
iamloco724
Contributor - Level 1

my gf is going to be getting fios in the brooklyn 11228 area..she has a few questions about sign up though

she wants to know when do you pay the installtion /activation fee whatever it is..do you pay it when you call to sign up,when they install the fios or when you get your first bill..do you have to pay anything before your first bill?

0 Likes
Re: questions about sign up
VZ_Christian
Contributor - Level 2

@iamloco724 wrote:

my gf is going to be getting fios in the brooklyn 11228 area..she has a few questions about sign up though

she wants to know when do you pay the installtion /activation fee whatever it is..do you pay it when you call to sign up,when they install the fios or when you get your first bill..do you have to pay anything before your first bill?

iamloco724,

I am fairly certain that any and all charges incurred for installation would be applied to your first bill.  To be 100% safe, you may want to call the billing office to verify that.  There is also the chance that they may be running a promo that you can take advantage of that might include free installation.  Never hurts to try...

Regards,

Chris

0 Likes