service started 3 weeks ago, but still no equipment sent to me for me to use the service
ets2

Started my service 3 weeks ago.  Was supposed to be shipped the router for self installation.  It did not show up.  I was able to get hold of an agent on chat the week before last, who created a ticket and told me it would be resolved in 3-5 business days.  It's been over 5 business days, there's been no response to the ticket, I still don't have the equipment, and I still don't have my Internet access.  I haven't even had the "service" a full month yet and I'm already at the point of cancelling.

0 Likes
Re: service started 3 weeks ago, but still no equipment sent to me for me to use the service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ets,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes