session keeps timing out
paulo

i just updated my security settings . I was prompted to do this by Verizon. Now each time i want to check my email i get the error message ,'your session timed out'. I always check the box 'keep me signed in'. In home agent dosent solve this problem. it is very annoying to say the least.

0 Likes
Re: session keeps timing out
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus
0 Likes
hitmehhh
Contributor - Level 1

Ok I see this notice .but it has been like 2 weeks . When is Verizon going to fix this?

0 Likes
paulo

thanks for the info. It migbt be a good idea to send an email out to customers to give us the heads up when this is fixed.

0 Likes
mdcatdad
Enthusiast - Level 3
Maybe Verizon has changed something today, again without telling us, but I found a logging into the forums, that is Verizon.com first, checking the "keep me logged in for two weeks" option and then going to Verizon.net to check my email has kept me from being logged out for many hours, although I did have to login to Verizon.com to post this message, even though I came from the Webmail page
0 Likes
CNMann1

Your post of 7 months ago and so far, nada.  The issue to me, aside from the signin page logistics (...wireless) appears to me to be full account access when a person only wants email, or only wants TV management.  These types of access do not require full account access to billing, ordering, etc., which should require timeout.  However, email and TV management do not.  I hope this is on your apps development agenda (and they get cracking).  The login to acct info should only be for account info.

Thx and pass it on.  Charles

0 Likes