Switch Account

slllooowww internet

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

slllooowww internet

Message 1 of 2
(483 Views)
Dear Verizon, i have contacted for the Fios 25Mbps plan. as speeds have never come close to even half that, do you think i should be paying half the monthly bill? i have spent countless hours with your "customer service" dept. getting instructions on how to do your work for you. Perhaps next time a payment is due, you should be calling my customer service dept. who will sent you in my voice-response system which will then direct you on how to manufacture your own money. if i wanted DIY internet, i would have bought it at IKEA. You should honor your own contract and provide the service you promote in your advertising.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: slllooowww internet

Message 2 of 2
(476 Views)

This is a peer to peer support forum.

Verizon only guarantees your connection to their network.

Run a test via a wired connection to speedtest.verizon.net.

If that meets your 25/25 plan, they are meeting their contract.

If not, you can use that data to contact support to have the problem investigated.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.