so slow
john771

when i had atlantic broadband at 56k it was faster than our new fios.  i am tired of waiting for a page to open up with fios.  it takes so long and my laptop crashes all the time since i got fios.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: so slow
clambert2
Enthusiast - Level 3
Really? You are going to blame your laptop crashing on your Internet provider? That's like blaming the Department of Transportation because your car broke down. Doesn't make much sense... Sounds to me like you may have an infected PC. Hardly seems fair to blame the ISP. This could also be a result of your poor speed. That's not to say you don't have a problem however. I would assure another machine has the same problem in your house or try your laptop in another location that is known to be good.
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

I agree with clambert. Sounds like you have a PC issue, not an internet issue. I'd recommend taking care of your PC first, then retrying the internet.

smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not a Verizon issue since you've mentioned crashing. Fast connections will always make an old or troubled PC show signs of problems. If you do need help with the PC, I suppose it never hurts to ask here. What would help us out however is describing what you mean by "crashing." Crashing would come up with enough items that can be "crashing" on a computer where I'd be sitting here all night typing up a post.