sub-accounts
pmemre

I am a new FIOS user and I am trying to set up sub-sccounts.  In my account where I should be able to set up sub-accounts, and I reading  "Your current account type doesn't allow you to create sub-accounts".  I though with FIOS I could set up 8 accounts.

0 Likes
Re: sub-accounts
VZ_Christian
Contributor - Level 2

@pmemre wrote:

I am a new FIOS user and I am trying to set up sub-sccounts.  In my account where I should be able to set up sub-accounts, and I reading  "Your current account type doesn't allow you to create sub-accounts".  I though with FIOS I could set up 8 accounts.

pmemre,

Hey there!  For the record, as a FiOS customer you are entitled to 8 sub-account indeed.  These sub-accounts can only be created/modified/deleted by the primary account.  So make sure that is what you are logged in as.

Here is some more info regarding sub-accounts.

If you would like me to further investigate this issue, please send me a PM.

Regards,

Chris

0 Likes
pmemre

I think that I am logged on as primary account because that is the only email that I have been able to set up.  It still shows that my account doesn't allow me to create sub-accounts.

Should my verizon Central and Email user name be the same as my Verizon.com account user name?

When I was signed in on Verizon.com and was setting up my Verizon.net account, it would not let me use the user name as my new email address.

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

This is a known issue with some newer accounts. Contact tech support and have them do a disable/enable on your account. This will reset your account and allow you to create subs.

Contact options available on the Contact Us page.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
VZ_Christian
Contributor - Level 2

@somegirl wrote:

This is a known issue with some newer accounts. Contact tech support and have them do a disable/enable on your account. This will reset your account and allow you to create subs.

pmemre,

That won't be necessary as I can take care of it for you.  I'm going to send you a PM w/a link to a form to fill out.  Let me know once filled out and I will look into it for you.

- Chris

0 Likes
jlshome

Can you fix mine as well?  Same issue. New FIOS user - unable to set up sub-accounts. States I need to upgrade my service.

0 Likes
VZ_Christian
Contributor - Level 2

@jlshome wrote:

Can you fix mine as well?  Same issue. New FIOS user - unable to set up sub-accounts. States I need to upgrade my service.

Try now.  LMK

0 Likes
mpasquantoniosr

Can you fix mine as well also.  I am a new FIOS user and I am having the same issues with the adding of subaccounts.  Says I have used all available sub accounts.  I have tried everything.  Thanks.

0 Likes
wwalter2718

Can I join the long line of new FiOS users that need the special fix for sub-accounts?  Thanks, if so!

0 Likes