unable to sign up for HBO n Max Go
jackiern
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried to sign up for hbo and max go, and it says single error sign on, you must have hbo and max...I have had HBO and Max Fios for over 2yrs now, why is this happening has it happened to anyone else?   Jackiern

Re: unable to sign up for HBO n Max Go
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sounds like an account linking issue. I have sent you a private message to get more information from you about this.

0 Likes
shawnscott

I'm having the same problem trying to log on to Max Go. Howerver, HBO Go does work for me.

0 Likes
SinIzHer

I'm having the same issue.  I've had Cinemax for over a year through FIOS.  I downloaded the MaxGo app to my phone and when I attempt to log in, it tells me I'm not subscribed to Cinemax.  However, HBOGo works fine for me.  What do I need to do to fix this issue?

0 Likes
bob11758

I have same problem. I subscribe to both and cannot access max-go with message indicating that I am not a Cinemax customer

0 Likes
bbcomm

I'm also unable to sign up for HBO GO even though I subscribe to all of the HBO channels through my Verizon FIOS subscription.  When I put in my Verizon user ID and passcode, I am told that I do not qualify for HBO GO and that I need to sign up for HBO.  Please advise on how to fix this problem.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

try doing it directly through the website, don't go directly to hbo website to do this.

sign in at www.verizon.com/fiostvonline and then click on an hbo title or a cinemax title from inside the verizon website.

If it doesn't work from within the VZ website, then use the contact us link at the bottom of this page, and reach out to live chat support, and have them take a look.  

0 Likes
WrecklessLove

i am having this issue. on top of a number of other issues with my service. i just got FiOS installed on 3/4 and i have all the channels. still cant sign up for HBO or Max Go. tried a live chat with "tech support." they had no clue what they were doing. im starting to get annoyed Smiley Indifferent

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@WrecklessLove wrote:

i am having this issue. on top of a number of other issues with my service. i just got FiOS installed on 3/4 and i have all the channels. still cant sign up for HBO or Max Go. tried a live chat with "tech support." they had no clue what they were doing. im starting to get annoyed Smiley Indifferent

0 Likes
WrecklessLove

thank you, but unfortunately i was at work at this time and didnt get the call. 

0 Likes