Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

upgrade offer

CountBlah
Contributor
Contributor

upgrade offer

Message 1 of 2
(671 Views)

I accepted an upgrade offer but I didn't screenshot the terms of the deal and I'm wishing I had!  Anyone with 50/50 internet see an offer to upgrade to 75/75 and a free Quantum Gateway router for only an additional $5/month?  I'd like to make sure I didn't misread it and ensure I get what was offered.  I was never asked about shipping or picking up and installing the router!

1 REPLY 1
jonjones
Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Re: upgrade offer

Message 2 of 2
(654 Views)

@CountBlah wrote:

I accepted an upgrade offer but I didn't screenshot the terms of the deal and I'm wishing I had!  Anyone with 50/50 internet see an offer to upgrade to 75/75 and a free Quantum Gateway router for only an additional $5/month?  I'd like to make sure I didn't misread it and ensure I get what was offered.  I was never asked about shipping or picking up and installing the router!

Verizon sends a few confirmation emails to the address you gave them on making the order. Look it over carefully. You have 30 days to return everything and quit if you are not happy.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title