verizon customer service?
Ann1948
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am a long time verizon customer. Recently, I received an offer for tv/internet. I spoke with verizon several times to verify that this offer was valid and that my new rental home was wired. I am 66 and live on a fixed budget so this was very important to me. When the technician came to install the service, he wanted to go outside the house and drill through the wall to set up the equipmen even though t.here was existing equipment in the living room. He did not want to run the line through to the bedroom. Keep in mind that this is a 650 sq.ft house. There was no mention on his part that there would be an extra charge for his drilling. When I received the first bill, there was a charge for outlet installation that I had not expected. When I attempted to reach customer service using my phone, there was a message that verizon was updating their billing system and that new bills might not reflect discounts. It said to wait until after Oct. 22 to pay bill to get accurate numbers. On the 23rd. I called customer service, spoke with Shawn who agreed with me that the technician should have told me about the charge but then was rude and acted like my complaint was a joke. I asked for his supervisor and waited for 35 minutes until Jay came on the phone. His attitude if anything was worse that Shawn's. I asked for his supervisor and he gave me a P.O. box in Florida while telling me that no one would tell me anything different about my 'problem'. I have never been treated in such an unbusiness-like manner. Is this what verizon customer service is all about now? 

Re: verizon customer service?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes