verizon speed test wont run
Gage5
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have Verizon FIOS with 1nternet 100 mps/100mps with a new G3100 dual-band router. Running Windows 10 home. The last couple of days I try to run the test the page loads but the test won't run.  The dots keep flashing and that's it.  I've run speed tests on other sites and they show I'm getting my full speed.  I've rebooted the router and that doesn't change anything.  I was wondering if anyone has this problem and any suggestions to correct it?

0 Likes
Re: verizon speed test wont run
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Just tried mine and no issues.

I am in Md. Where are you located?

Have you tried rebooting router?

0 Likes
Gage5
Enthusiast - Level 3

For some reason, the test has been running fine all of a sudden. I don't know what the problem was or why it's now running ok.  Go figure!

0 Likes
arejfour

I have the same problem. It won't run. I can see the graphics but it doesn't display any speeds. I contacted FIOS tech support and they were going to talk to somebody else. I never heard back from anyone and that was 3-4 weeks ago.

0 Likes
vzz1

I had the same problem about a month ago. After a few tries it worked.

Today I am having the same problem.

0 Likes
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you tell me the exact problem? Are you using a Verizon router? What do you see on the screen? Simply test failed?

0 Likes
CiskoKid

The Speet Test won't initiate.  Just sits on the splash scree with the hyperlink to the test module.

0 Likes
arejfour

I've had the sale problem for months. I talked to VZ tech support several times and it still doesn't work.

0 Likes