video's hanging
luddite3

This started about a week ago and has gotten progessively worse.  It happens on 2 laptops and 1 workstation.  On 1 of the laptops I can use a 3g aircard.  Videos work perfectly.  All this to say it isn't the computer (s).  Just for grins I power cycled the Fios internet router.  Didn't help.  Can anyone suggest a fix for this.  It doesn't matter what the length of the video is.  The rest of the Fios system pretty much works.

0 Likes
Re: video's hanging
mark3021

I have the same basic question.  I noticed mine about 3 weeks ago but did not pay much attention to it at first.  It seems to have gotten worse recently.  I have used all the tools Verizon provides to check settings and everything is ok.  I have soft reset and hard reset the router.  It has also been cycled on and off and left off for about 30 mins only to have the same problem.  All stream video from all sources seems to have this problem.

0 Likes
luddite3

Just cheked a different string of posts on the subject.  This is a "known" problem.  It is a recent problem to be sure.  I have alternatives for internet service but really don't want to switch.  Guess I'll hang on for a while to see if Verizon can remedy the issue.

0 Likes
mark3021

Yes I have now found this as a known issue.   There are several fixes out there that i am trying.

0 Likes