why isn't Fios available in Shamong Township and when is it coming?
suzkibikeman77

I want to know why Medford Township Medford Lakes and Tabernacle has it but Shamong doesn't???? why????? and when and what do I have to do to get it???

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: why isn't Fios available in Shamong Township and when is it coming?
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

@suzkibikeman77 wrote:

I want to know why Medford Township Medford Lakes and Tabernacle has it but Shamong doesn't???? why????? and when and what do I have to do to get it???

Verizon is focused on 5G currently. Any new fios builds are going to be extremely limited if at all. 

View solution in original post

gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome to the forums.  You're talking to other users here.  If you want to talk to Verizon, you'll need to contact them.  You can do that using chat, phone, @verizonsupport on twitter.

Note that I've never heard of them answering questions such as yours, but maybe it will be different for you.  They usually announce FiOS plans just about the time they are ready to take orders.  In many cases, people see the installation work going on well before they hear anything from Verizon.

You can also check local news sources or your local goverment.  They may have information about their plans.  Or not...

jonjones1
Legend

http://www.Verizon.com/fios 

you can check on availability there and also put your email in to be notified when available.

Fios does not build out unless they feel it’s profitable. So depending on your size of households and if there is another service like cable internet they don’t always build out.

0 Likes
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

@suzkibikeman77 wrote:

Verizon is focused on 5G currently. Any new fios builds are going to be extremely limited if at all.