why verizon upgraded my plan and charged more
jasonlook

In March 2018, a technician came to my home to solve a connection problem. He changed the box on the outside wall and solved the problem. And right after that, I received a message that my service was upgraded from 50/50 to 100/100 and there is of course extra charge for this. But I did not asked or authorized any speed upgrade. I refused to pay the extra bill, but I continued paying the previous bill manually each month. I reported the problem in April and it has been 5 months and all reply from verizon is the problem is under investigation. In other words, no progress at all. However, the billing department seems more active than the technician departments. I received a lot callings telling me I owe Verizon and my service is about to suspend. 

It is a very simple problem. Can verizon solve it more efficiently? It is so weird Verizon can change my plan without my agree or authorization. I want my 50/50 plan back and the over due eliminated. I feel so annoying now.

0 Likes
Re: why verizon upgraded my plan and charged more
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jasonlook,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes