Re: wi fi network speed
JohnJr11

I do not have any android devices.  I have three different devices that work with 2.4 GHz...at other houses.  None will connect here.

If a forum member gives me a solution to my problem I will  happily give Kodos.  But so far no one seems to have any idea what I can do to solve my problem.  When I dial the 1-800-verizon number I am unable to get technical help.  I am never albe to get a real human being to talk to.  The automated voice asks me again and again to explain what is wrong with my phone.  After 10 minutes or so I give up.

0 Likes
Re: wi fi network speed
jonjones1
Legend

I have previously given you instructions as to remedy the situation. Just read my replies.

you must have a defective G1100 router. I told you to call and get another one.

i showed you in the product manual you most certainly do have 2.4, 5 & guest WiFi 

if you are saying otherwise then no amount of help can be given here.

what you are claiming is impossible.

as far as kudos. I don’t care if you give them or not. I still help other customers out of the kindness of my heart. I am not looking for them, don’t need them or expect them.

why would anyone have to get kudos for doing the right thing?

Do as I have instructed you call 1-800-VERIZON and wait for someone to assist you.

dont call expecting a quick pick up. You are one customer out of millions.

learn patience. Once on the phone ask for a new router or a service call to your premises.

Good Luck

0 Likes