Switch Account

wi fi network speed

Contributor JohnJr1
Contributor
Message 11 of 12
(170 Views)

I do not have any android devices.  I have three different devices that work with 2.4 GHz...at other houses.  None will connect here.

If a forum member gives me a solution to my problem I will  happily give Kodos.  But so far no one seems to have any idea what I can do to solve my problem.  When I dial the 1-800-verizon number I am unable to get technical help.  I am never albe to get a real human being to talk to.  The automated voice asks me again and again to explain what is wrong with my phone.  After 10 minutes or so I give up.

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Message 12 of 12
(167 Views)

I have previously given you instructions as to remedy the situation. Just read my replies.

you must have a defective G1100 router. I told you to call and get another one.

i showed you in the product manual you most certainly do have 2.4, 5 & guest WiFi 

if you are saying otherwise then no amount of help can be given here.

what you are claiming is impossible.

as far as kudos. I don’t care if you give them or not. I still help other customers out of the kindness of my heart. I am not looking for them, don’t need them or expect them.

why would anyone have to get kudos for doing the right thing?

Do as I have instructed you call 1-800-VERIZON and wait for someone to assist you.

dont call expecting a quick pick up. You are one customer out of millions.

learn patience. Once on the phone ask for a new router or a service call to your premises.

Good Luck

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.