mmolayem

my 5g connection is not connecting on my iPhone and iPad any longer.

the message says incorrect password while is not changed and it shows the same password.

I contacted apple and they can't find the problem.

to my knowledge, it could be the IOS  problem since the problem arose after updating the operating system.

meanwhile, it works on my laptop.

I tried all solutions but no luck.

any idea? or anyone has the same issue?

0 Likes
Re: wifi
jonjones1
Legend

@mmolayem wrote:

my 5g connection is not connecting on my iPhone and iPad any longer.

the message says incorrect password while is not changed and it shows the same password.

I contacted apple and they can't find the problem.

to my knowledge, it could be the IOS  problem since the problem arose after updating the operating system.

meanwhile, it works on my laptop.

I tried all solutions but no luck.

any idea? or anyone has the same issue?

You did not say what iPhone and iPad you are using, and what OS you placed on it.

now having said that you must find the correct procedure to do a full reset to the devices. On iPads it’s holding the big home button and the side power button on it until you see the white Apple logo. You then release the buttons and wait for it to restart.

on iPhone 10 it’s press the volume up for one quick press then volume down for one quick press then immediately press the power button on the side until you see the white apple logo and then release the button.

on iPhone 6-7-8 you press the volume up button and power button until it shows the apple logo. 

Now its always best to first go into settings-WiFi and select the network SSID name for your home, click it than press “forget network” you then can choose the 2.4 Ghz or 5 Ghz band and connect with your password.

0 Likes