xbox 360 lag
Jstreload

need help xbox lag is unbearable.is anyone else having same issue? netflix slow always buffering icloud not working....I have ports forwarded, static ip, extensive trouble shooting with xbox live and root issue seems this alter.net. all my neighbors are having same isssue. we know not our equipment as in xbox itself or the setup. what are your thought and please help

0 Likes
Re: xbox 360 lag
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Jstreload,

We understand that you've had some issues. There is a way to backup your settings from the router. Can you do this for us first and then hard reset the router to see if you have the same issue.

Thanks,

CJ

0 Likes
Re: xbox 360 lag
makubex

@Verizon_Support wrote:

Hi Jstreload,

We understand that you've had some issues. There is a way to backup your settings from the router. Can you do this for us first and then hard reset the router to see if you have the same issue.

Thanks,

CJ

Having the same issue except for XBOX ONE. And I agree w/ OP. Don't think XBOX is the problem because my other friends aren't experiencing any issues.

CJ - When you recommended a hard reset, what did you mean by that? Unplugging the router, etc.? Thanks in advanced.

0 Likes