xbox live
ade2004
I could get online with my xbox 360 with my actiontec MI424wR router until recently, I ran the xbox live connection test but at the MTU test it fails, how can I solve this?
0 Likes
Re: xbox live
wendybug
Did you ever find out how to resolve your issue?  I am having the same problem and having difficulty finding a solution.
0 Likes
phifly04
ditto here MTU failure anyone??
0 Likes
Agaston79
I'm having the same problem. I hope there is a fix for this soon.
0 Likes
Al_Dente

I am getting this too.  It just started.  Although I haven't turned it on in about a week...it still was woking fine and now I am getting MTU error also during the 360 network dignostics check.

0 Likes
ade2004

Well today live is offline bcoz of maintainance, but before that i could get online just fine. Even after adding the necessary ports for port forwarding it still didn't work, so i used manual settings for DNS and IP bcoz i had a PC that was alreafy using an ethernet connection(maybe IP conflict) so ws soon as i manually changed the IP it started to work, you guys try that

heres a pic:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i295/ade2004/IP.jpg

for the last digit of the IP addres i changed mine to another number for my xbox live and it worked..........

0 Likes
Agaston79
I'll try that also. I did contact FiOS support and they said it was because of the big update they are doing today and should be back to normal after the update. We shall see i guess.
0 Likes
Al_Dente

Thanx for the reply...I already run with a static set up.  I changed the IP just to see if it was some local routing issues with no luck.  Still the MTU issue.  Any other suggestions would be appreciated...

Thanx!

Al_Dente...

0 Likes
ade2004
There is an xbox live maintainance today, so it wouldn't work.
0 Likes
Agaston79

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/?WT.svl=nav     

Xbox LIVE Service Status

As we gear up to bring you the New Xbox Experience, Xbox LIVE and the Xbox LIVE page on Xbox.com will be down for 24 hours, beginning on September 29, 2008 from 12:01 AM PST until 11:59 PM PST. During this time you will not be able to access Xbox LIVE.

0 Likes