8 channels!!!!
JPWildman

I'm thinking about ordering FIOS Triple Play with Extreme HD but it doesn't sound too EXTREME to me. According to this fine website, those of us in the 98012 zip code get a TOTAL of 8 channels with the EXTREME HD package and a whopping 16 channels with the ULTIMATE HD package LOL. That cannot possibly be right... can it? If so, I think I'll stick with Comcast thank you very much LOL. But, seriously, I'm just trying to compare channel line ups but it's kind of hard when the spooty website doesn't work right.

0 Likes
Re: 8 channels!!!!
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

98012 is Bothel, WA correct?

Verizon no longer provides FIOS to WA or OR. They sold those states off to Frontier. If you want fiber, you'll have to check with Frontier.

0 Likes
JPWildman

Seriously? I didn't get the memo. Anyways, the reason I started to look into this is because the condo I'm in the process of purchasing already had a FIOS box installed. So now what? Would frontier just use that box or do they have to install their own stuff? I don't know abnything about this stuff  as I've always just had cable. Thanks for any info.

0 Likes
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

Yeah, Verizon sold all the fios equipment to Frontier. So Frontier now has FIOS  (FIber Optic Service). So that FIOS box, is a Frontier box. Therefore you would contact Frontier and find out what services they are providing and they would provided it via that box in the condo.

0 Likes
JPWildman

Thank you, thank you very much. Now, off to the frontier website. 

0 Likes