ACC Network extra. RIPPED OFF
Accloser

It doesnt seem that Verizon has really opened up ACC network in full.  One linear channel.   But in reality ACC Network Extra streams hundreds of other college sports games.   Why doesnt Verizon include this streaming content.  SOLD US THE NETWORK and only gave us the tires for the car.  

0 Likes
Re: ACC Network extra. RIPPED OFF
brekke1

I have the same problem. I was able to get to ACCNX the first day it was open, but now it will not let me play it.  I've talked with ESPN and they can't find a problem on their end.  I can stream it through my phone if I turn off wifi.  

I will be leaving FIOS if this issue is not addressed.

0 Likes
Accloser

It would be nice if Verizon could make an official statement of why ACC Network Extra is not availible to its high paying customers whose rates increase continuously due to its agreement with ESPN

I too will be looking elsewhere

Sling, Hulu they seemed to reach agreement and support their customers with ALL the ESPN streaming channels

0 Likes
DocDuke

I too am an have the Ultimate HD TV package and can not stream ESPN ACCN or ACCNX-- I have two friends in the same county (Baltimore County) that subscribe to the lesser Extreme HD TV package and they CAN stream these channels.  When I contacted Verizon regarding this issue the "customer service" rep was extraordinarily rude!!  I just would like an explanation as it makes NO sense why the more expensive package can not stream these channels.  Verizon kept insisting it was an ESPN app issue, but the error message replys that this in not part of my package.  I do get the Acc network channel 829 on my TV.  Can someone please explain!! I'm missing a lot of games!!

0 Likes
Robate

I have FIOS UltimateHd and am locked out of ACCNetwork and Extra streaming. Verizon says it looks like their problem and they are looking into. I have a neighbor with a less expensive Verizon package and he is able to stream ACCNetwork Extra.

0 Likes
Reindeer5

I cannot connect either. Has this been resolved for you?

0 Likes
Smmlek

I moved to ExtremeHD from UltimateHD and ACCNX works on WatchEDPN

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you reached out to support?

Maybe try twitter @verizonsupport

0 Likes
zaphod2000
Enthusiast - Level 2

What doesn’t Verizon/FIOS also carry ACC extra.  Verizon always gives you half of everything.

talk about missing half of everything!

Get real.

0 Likes
zaphod2000
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hulu it is.

rather then not be able to watch what Verizon promises but doesn’t deliver 

0 Likes