Re: ACCNX Unavailable Through the ESPN App
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Fed_Up_1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
pitt_fan_1

Is this issue been resolved for anyone yet? If so, how did they fix the issue. I have been having this issue for about year.

0 Likes
Mherio

Has anyone had this issue resolved?  I spoke with an awesome Verizon rep who downloaded the ESPN app, has the same Verizon ultimate package and can access the accnx fine. She told me to contact ESPN.   I can’t access the accnx.  The rep said the issue is with ESPN.  I did the trial of Hulu live and success!  I’m a 20 year Verizon subscriber and sad they can’t make this work

0 Likes
Mherio

Not sure why this is an issue for so many.  

0 Likes
ACCNX
Mherio

I am trying to access the ACCNX through the ESPN App.  I have the Ultimate TV Package with the max channels.  According to Verizon if I get the ACC Network I can access the ACCNX through the ESPN App.  The error message says this is not part of my package.  I have called and spoken with helpful Verizon agents and tech support, one agent who even downloaded the app with my same TV packaged and it worked for her.  I did a trial to HULU live and it worked fine and was super easy.  I was recently told my ACC Network is on channel 71 and should be channel 329 and received a quote on an updated Ultimate package - called The Most TV (with additional cost).  When I called again today to inquire further, I am told that package is not offered to my area.  Can anyone offer advice?  No one at Verizon seems to know the answer.  If I pay and subscribe to the ACC Network, not sure why I cannot get this service.  Thank you in advance.   

0 Likes
Mherio

Does Verizon still check these forums?  I am having the same issue with no accnx access and no one at Verizon can help or offer an explanation.  Very frustrating and disappointing.  

0 Likes
Mherio

Did this issue get resolved for you yet?  I still do not have access to the ACCNX.  According to this article we should have access. https://espnpressroom.com/us/press-releases/2019/08/over-400-live-events-to-stream-exclusively-on-ac...

0 Likes
Re: ACCNX
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Mherio,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This thread will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes