ACCNX Unavailable Through the ESPN App

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: ACCNX Unavailable Through the ESPN App

Message 11 of 15
(635 Views)

Hi Fed_Up_1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 12 of 15
(205 Views)

Is this issue been resolved for anyone yet? If so, how did they fix the issue. I have been having this issue for about year.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 13 of 15
(167 Views)

Has anyone had this issue resolved?  I spoke with an awesome Verizon rep who downloaded the ESPN app, has the same Verizon ultimate package and can access the accnx fine. She told me to contact ESPN.   I can’t access the accnx.  The rep said the issue is with ESPN.  I did the trial of Hulu live and success!  I’m a 20 year Verizon subscriber and sad they can’t make this work

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 14 of 15
(166 Views)

Not sure why this is an issue for so many.  

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

ACCNX

Message 15 of 15
(136 Views)

I am trying to access the ACCNX through the ESPN App.  I have the Ultimate TV Package with the max channels.  According to Verizon if I get the ACC Network I can access the ACCNX through the ESPN App.  The error message says this is not part of my package.  I have called and spoken with helpful Verizon agents and tech support, one agent who even downloaded the app with my same TV packaged and it worked for her.  I did a trial to HULU live and it worked fine and was super easy.  I was recently told my ACC Network is on channel 71 and should be channel 329 and received a quote on an updated Ultimate package - called The Most TV (with additional cost).  When I called again today to inquire further, I am told that package is not offered to my area.  Can anyone offer advice?  No one at Verizon seems to know the answer.  If I pay and subscribe to the ACC Network, not sure why I cannot get this service.  Thank you in advance.   

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.