Add Classic Arts Showcase to program lineup
henryrgold1
Enthusiast - Level 1

In Somerset County New Jersey there are many active adult communities served by Verizon FIOS.  There are quite a few people who are interested in classical music including opera, ballet, symphony, video, recitals, etc.  There is a FREE program source called Classic Arts Showcase http://www.classicartsshowcase.org/ which has wonderful content for those interested in the classical arts.  This is a request for Verizon FIOS to add the Classic Arts Showcase to the channel lineup in Somerset County.  Again I emphasize that the source programming would be provided FREE to Verizon.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Add Classic Arts Showcase to program lineup
henryrgold1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was not sure where to start either, so I posted on the forum.  I found a section of the channel lineup with Community Access labels, so this may be the area to add the channel.  I had a chat session with a verizon rep and I will pursue this further via email.  

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your asking peers here.  Even the Verizon forum admin that are here probably can't help you.

Not sure where you would start, But have you asked the local content provider if they have asked to be carried.  I don't know the rules but I know that many such will automatically be added if they ask and the feed can be setup.  FIOS reserves a bunch of channels for such programming.

0 Likes
henryrgold1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was not sure where to start either, so I posted on the forum.  I found a section of the channel lineup with Community Access labels, so this may be the area to add the channel.  I had a chat session with a verizon rep and I will pursue this further via email.  

0 Likes