Add Comet
rockvilleraven

Comet is a new science fiction channel from Sinclair, it will also be the new cable/satelite home of Ring of Honor wrestling on December 2 at 12 am Wedesday Night/Thursday morning EST.   I hope you can add to my extreme HD line up.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Add Comet
hallrk
Contributor - Level 2

I don't know where you are located but it is on in Northern Virginia. It is in the 400 channel range.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Comet is distributed as a sub-carrier on a broadcast station.

So unless you have a local channel that carries it, Verizon wont.

0 Likes
hallrk
Contributor - Level 2

I don't know where you are located but it is on in Northern Virginia. It is in the 400 channel range.

0 Likes
wolfpac86

We DO have it here in New York as a substation of I believe MeTV. Here's to hoping I see it on the Verizon lineup. I want to watch ROH here too....

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try contacting the station that carries it.

See if they have contacted Verizon to carry the channel.

0 Likes
rockvilleraven

I just found out on that it will replace Live Well on one of WJLA's subchannels which will put in in the 400s on FIOS in Grosvenor Park in Rockville, MD in a week or so, thanks for the advice but I've found it on the FIOS Infromation Chanel 131.

0 Likes
Chanel 468
MariaElana1985

Here is Philly (Philadelphia, PA) it’s channel 468 on fios 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes