Adding HD Channels

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Adding HD Channels

Message 1 of 5
(901 Views)

I'd like to see both Ovation and TCM added in HD.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Adding HD Channels

Message 2 of 5
(821 Views)

I agree.  I would also like to add that these HD channels be included, as well:  G4 Channel,  Cooking Channel,  Chiller, TV Land,  TV One.   Actually, why not provide ALL channels that have a HD broadcast?  As much money as we're paying, it sucks to watch low grade channels in anything less than HD when it's available.  I switched to Verizon to get away from Comcast and Cablevision, but it looks like I gave up much more.  

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

I want to add ovation

Message 3 of 5
(568 Views)

Ovation disappeared from my available channels I want to get it back

Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: I want to add ovation

Message 4 of 5
(565 Views)

You will need to start a new thread on this subject.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Adding HD Channels

Message 5 of 5
(557 Views)

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.