In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Why does Verizon only offer 3 Regional Sports Channels? "YES", "NESN" and "SNY" are the only ones offered. I would be happy to pay extra or move up to a different tier or more for a special "Sports" package if Verizon would carry all the Major Regional Sports Networks. Why only these three? Directv and Dish offer these channels for an additional charge. Why not Verizon?
06-05-2015 05:17 AM
Are you asking for regionals to be carried nationally?
If so, I am against it.
We already have enough regional sports networks (look at all the college networks).
Usually when added, Verizon has to pay for every subscriber that subscribes to the package they are placed in.
It's probably nto cost effective to offer these channels a la carte.
Not to mention the fact that channel space is limited.
DirecTv and Dish are a bit different in that they have to have channel space because they can not beam different signals to different areas of the country.
06-07-2015 04:57 PM
I totally disagree with your response. Verizon has the space and ability to add or remove channels. You mentioned that Verizon also carries Fox College Sports. Not my thing and these stations do not cover professional sports. Thus the viewership is low and not very attractive.
As I mentioned in my original question I would be willing to pay more for that specific programming should it be made available. Verizon is already providing nationally two New York and one New England RSN's. These three RSN's are available only on the highest tier (Ultimate). However with the "Ultimate" tier you get additional programming that I am not interested in and do not want. Put all the RSN's in a separate sports package similar to what Directv and Dish provide and charge the going rate. I would be willing to pay for that service.
06-12-2015 09:18 AM
Directv carries all the RSNs, but most of the live pro games are blacked out unless you live within the RSN's home territory. So if you live in New York, you're not going to see a Detriot Tigers game on Fox Sports Detroit. It will be blacked out in all areas outside of Detroit.