Animal Plandet go
Frankliar

Why can't I get Animal Plandet go even though I have a subscription with FIOS who is not reconized as a provider. I pay for the content now provide what I pay for

0 Likes
Re: Animal Plandet go
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

For unknown reasons, FiOS does not have access to discovery family of go apps.

0 Likes
Frankliar
Dear Viewer,

We appreciate you taking the time to write us. Authenticated access to GO is not currently available to your cable provider's (Verizon) customers. A selection of episodes is available without signing in and those will be updated regularly. Please note that you must have an active cable subscription to our networks package with one of our authenticated providers to access our GO apps. There is no internet based/streaming or standalone buy versions at this time.  Also feel free to check back in the future as we add more TV providers to Discovery GO.

Sincerely,
Discovery Communications

A reply to this message will not be answered. If you have additional questions or comments, please visit our webform at http://corporate.discovery.com/contact/viewer-relations/.
0 Likes
cmo220
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon needs to add Discovery as a streaming partner.  No wonder people keep leaving Verizon, as I will be doing as soon as possible.  Pretty much every other provider offers Discovery Go streaming channels, just not Verizon, the cheapest of the bunch.  Thanks again Verizon.

0 Likes