Another HBO Go problem
Formermermaid

Hi, I am trying to use HBO Go, I have tried all the suggestions regarding ensuring I am using the correct Username/password, I also changed my password and tried signing in again, I am using the same credentials as I use on the My Verizon site to see my bill with no problem.  However every time it seems I try to use HBO Go, it says "signing in" and then a box comes up telling me To watch movies, you will need to subscribe to HBO.  But I ALREADY DO subscribe to HBO and I have had it for 3 years!  Is it because I have a package of HBO/SHOWTIME/STARZ?  I tried to call Verizon but because of the work stoppage I can't get through. I have Verizon Fios for home internet and TV, no phone service. I pay $27 a month for the premium HBO package, I feel I should be able to use something that HBO markets as "free to HBO subscribers" .  Please, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Re: Another HBO Go problem
BobTucker

HI,

I was able to use HBO Go until about a week ago when suddenly it stopped recognizing my login info. I can log into my user account online, but have had no luck with HBO Go. None of the online help (chat, email, etc.) supports have resolved the issue. Because of the strike, phone calls haven't gotten through. I would hate to dump HBO, but I feel I am not getting my moneys worth.

I will keep trying and if I learn anything, I'll post the solution.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1

Formermermaid,

what username are you using?

0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1

Bobtucker,

use your verizon.net username.....you will need to reset/change your password that might be the issue. I just signed into it and it worked like a champ

0 Likes
sawoolie

I have tried the various solutions offered here but nothing seems to work. I am an HBO subscriber who used to enjoy HBO GO a couple of times a week before I started receiving the same error message ac ouple of weeks ago. I called Verizon support and they gave me a different temporary login because they couldn't find the one I sign into my verizon account page. I tried logging in and resetting my password but the system didn't recognize the new temporary login and password. I don't have a Verizon email associated with my account login...

0 Likes